The first week the School brought their group on 3 field trips...so that was nice.
Then since we had the wedding a week ago, the Girls went to Jade's Aunt's house since they aren't allowed to cross into the USA. Shucks, because that could have been neat for them to see.
anyway, so last week was our busy busy week. Last Tuesday I invited as many of the Chinese Students to join us for McDonald's lunch and 5 pin bowling. 4 Families including us came, so all of them had a great time including Elijah!
Before we went bowling that day, I had a Midwife appointment. So along came the Girls. Which was also fun b/c they got to hear our Baby's heartbeat AND I had a bit of time to kill, so we walked next door to the hosptial to pre-register me into the Maternity Ward too. I brought them up to that ward for a peek....
We went to the park a couple times last week. One of the times I had again, invited all the Students to join us if they were available. Three Families joined us (you can see some more pictures on Alexa's blog; she was there too)
Jason took the Girls and Elijah swimming on Friday afternoon... while I stayed back with a 'teething Samuel' and scrambled to get the house vacuumed and bathrooms cleaned while it was empty! We then headed out (the girls and I) to our local Scrapbooking Shop for a Free Scrapnight. The Girls had a blast. Mostly using the die cut machine like mad. Alexa and her daughter, Danika and her student Katie and the Chinese Teacher (also staying with Alexa) joined us too...
So that's what we've been keeping really busy with...nevermind all the other normal things to do and take care of.
1 comment:
So when ARE 'we' going again? maybe in May??? ;)
Post a Comment