Monday, April 30, 2007

Many Blessings

Yes, a basket-ful of blessings! Really! (that also need to be folded now that they are freshly laundered, but still blessings)
My neighbour called me today and gave me 2 big boxes (2 large loads of wash) of girl clothes. I can't help but take this little snapshot of the first basket of clothes I am about to fold. Sara came upstairs with me after receiving the two boxes and she and I went through each little outfit, ooooing and awwing.
So thank you to Teri and Satu. Satu gave Teri a bunch of these clothes last summer when Teri had a baby girl... now I benefit from it too!

And I want to thank my Mom too for the little surprises here and there with the treasures of Baby Girl things she picks up from MCC while she spends a few days there each week. :)
And to Jen T. for lending us a sampling of Baby Girl clothes too, last night! How fun!

We are very grateful for these basket-ful of blessings... so many pink outfits, so much fun! I can't wait to try it on her, but it won't be long and for that time being I can wait.

Thanks everyone!! We will be sure to pay it forward...

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow! What a great blessing indeed! It is so fun going through "new" clothes for a baby :)

I had a lot of fun with pink....and still do! But I am having a lot of fun with blue.....and dressing him like a little man :)

Jen S. said...

yes, it was fun to go through! I did that yesterday right off the bat with Sara.
I already have it all put away by size in her dresser and under-the-bed storage boxes. :)
Very fun indeed!!

The Luypens said...

Looks like you got a lot of fun clothes - that's so great :) You are way too organized! Going through clothes is such a big job! It's one of my most dreaded, because it seems never ending! Especially in the first year...

Words Can't Express How Beautiful It Is! said...

Love the picture and little moments you capture Jen! I love the pink too! Sounds like a lot of work, but with so many rewards! I checked out the other pictures and saw the pictures of your "girls time out"! Glad you could get away for a bit! Another week and a half here in Salem, then I'm back to WY hitting the ground running..... DTS starts May 31. Take Care Pamela