This morning when Alexa came to pick up the Girls for school (we carpool, she drives them to school and I pick them up), she invited us to join her and the kids in Langley at Chuck E. Cheese's. And so we went!! It was fun!
We all fit into her van and headed out for a morning of little rides and pizza lunch.
It was our first time there (well, I had been in the early '90s for my Brother's birthdays, but that's sooooo long ago now) and I am really impressed with it. Might have to make another trip there before the Girls go back to China.
(I'm giving Photobucket a try right now... let's see how it works out for sharing photos) [it showed up for me, then when I edited it to add in text, the slideshow disappeared; so much for that] So here are the photos, the original way:
4 comments:
You beat me!! :)
Looks like a lot of fun. My boys would love it. Not sure if Sask has that. Would it be similar to Ruckers?
Yes, your boys would LOVE it. I thought of that while we were there... with the Bob the Builder ride.
we don't have Ruckers, so Laurie can answer that question for you. but what i remember of Emily's birthday (right?), it is similar.
I looked at www.chuckecheese.com for locations, and Saskatchewan has one... in Regina. Next time you're there, I guess!!
looks like so much fun!!! my kids would LOVE that. hmmm... maybe for our next Family fun night I will have to suggest Chuck E. Cheese's. I have actually never been there, and I know they have been around for ages.
Post a Comment