Last night I got out on my own... hooray! I went over to Dana's for a Girl's night. She organized us Girls to bring along as many childrens books that we were ready to pass along and then we chose "new" ones to bring home. Follow? It was a very fun idea and my boys are enjoying the "new" books today.
Today I took the Girls and Alexa's Student (Katie) to a Children's Clothing/Toy Swap Meet. I have been planning to go to this particular one since finding it's date back in October (knowing by this point I would know the sex of our Baby and could then shop accordingly). So I did buy quite a few little outfits and things for our Baby Girl... many of them perfect for this summer, 0-3months. (Friends... yes, I do know there are quite a few clothes willing to be lent to me and that's WONDERFUL. I'm not buying much or spending much at all on what I buy. I can't help buying a few things!!)
Then we spent a good portion of the day shopping. I found quite a good batch of deals at Children's Place too today!
Then after dinner... we headed to the Park (again). It was sunny, then it started to rain, not really rain but like a nice Spring rain that didn't last long at all... the sun shone bright quickly after that again and this is what came of it:
Happy Spring!
3 comments:
what an awesome picture!!!!!
Great picture! Katie said it was a double rainbow.
Can you email it to me along with any others so i can get started on the book? Thanks.
Yes, shortly after I took this photo, the rainbow was really bright and there was a second one above it!
It was really neat!
Post a Comment