I know, I know, these posts aren't ones I have ever done in the past, especially all in a row! (be sure to keep reading below for a few more that I've recently added)...
I am hoping, somehow someone out there (preferably that I know) has an infant seat (carseat) to borrow. We of course, have one that we used for Elijah and Samuel; but in our naivety we bought the stroller/seat combo used, not knowing that we should never buy one that's been in an accident...etc. (not saying it was in an accident, I have no clue, but it's getting too old anyhow)
Anyway, I am not comfortable anymore using this seat again for this Baby. The straps on it are not trustworthy anymore... but with that said, I first would like to see if there is one we could borrow for about 6-8 months (then Baby can be transferred to the bigger seat) (and of course, if someone is willing to lend us a carrier but would need it back before we've taken Baby out of it, we'd gladly give it back! No worries)... before we seek out purchasing one for this Baby ~ that will most-likely be our last child.
Blah, blah, blah
Does anyone have a seat that they could loan to us? Never been in an accident, not "expired" yet... please leave me a comment and I'll be in touch with you. THANKS!!
3 comments:
Hi Jen
We have the same infant seat that you have, the one with the teddy bears on it I think. Anyway it is in pretty decent condition if you want it.
we have a seat but it may be expiring this year...accident free...etc. if you want?!
and you can have it!
Julie
Thanks Patti and Julie!
I will be in touch!! Really appreciate your quick response and willingness to loan us a seat!!
Post a Comment