Thursday, April 05, 2007

Samuel's getting so big!

Nothing is safe anymore! For a couple weeks now, Samuel has been climbing up on chairs, on the table...wanting to walk up and down the stairs (not "crawl")... he is my monkey and keeps me (us) on our toes!He is also talking sooooo much already. He says new words all the time, no joke. I'll say something for him to say and he attempts it... it's so fun! We just love him to bits.

2 comments:

Matt said...

What a little monkey! Can't wait to see my nephews again on Sunday!

Laurie said...

Yep! Definitely a monkey! :) A cute one!!!

Look out though, things have just begun! I have a monkey......and she is just about three, and still quite the character! :)

Wish I was enjoying your warm weather! Hopefully soon here! I think I got to miss a bunch of really cold days, while Isaac and I were back in the hospital.