Friday, July 10, 2009

Seaside

I am in the middle of posting our vacation... well, not even the middle since this is just day 2... so scroll down first to read and then work your way up if you want to read in order!

On Sunday morning we walked down the promanade, took some annual photos like this one:we strolled into some stores to look aroundone of the things we do is go on the carouseland the train - this time kids all by themselves, man I wasn't used to letting them {Gabi} goWe went to a park in the afternoon since it was a bit windy for going back to the beach today - then the kids managed while we shopped in Osh Kosh and got some great deals!
I went out for a walk at dusk so I could get some more pictures to complete a photo scavenger hunt for the month of June... a sunset was one on the list; here's one of the many I took that night

3 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

So nice that you get family pics taken. We have so few.

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Btw, you look great in white.

Jen S. said...

thank you, Jamie!
I hardly have any white... this sweater came in a bag from Alexa - from her friend Lisa I believe!