Sunday, July 26, 2009

day trip

On Wednesday (July 15) I headed across the Line with my 3 kids for a little day out!
First stop - Free Movie at Bellis - theatres across the USA have free movies playing ALL summer - this particular theatre is free on Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:00am - playing 2 different movies each week! We saw The Tale of Despereaux. It was Sammy and Gabi's first time in a theatre! Gabi could careless but I was able to keep her happy for the most part. That was fun!
Then we did some shopping at "Deals" - lunch at McD's - and then a quick play at the cool park in L. Here we are at the park -and a quick dip with our feet into the creek before we had to get back across the Line in order to be home when the girls were out of school at 4:00we will definitely return for a longer play and dip in the creek - better plan to pick up Great Grandma (Beppe) for a picnic - she'll love that!

Helen - it was so neat to run into you at the park! I SO knew I'd see you there!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I think that is such a cute, sweet picture of the kiddos in the water together.