Thursday, July 16, 2009

names

As a last minute thing to make for our new girls' bedroom - personalizing is key to a warm welcome I believe!... I drummed up these...
I bought these 2 flower shapes (that are meant to be "masks" to look through? for $1.50each...and then just traced the shape onto patterned paper, modgepodged onto the flower... added these wooden shapes and chipboard letters - voila - and since I have been terrible at showing you our house, I did take some pictures of the Student's bedroom we have set up and may as well share the 3 pictures with you... the room is a "L" shape but it's kinda hard to figure it out by these photos...

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the flowers!!!

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

I love love love those flower decorations. I want some decorations like that for C's walls. I have been looking for flowers, butterflies etc.

alexa said...

They turned out great! again you are very creative!!