The goody bags -
Friday, July 10, 2009
Marayah's Ice Cream Social
At the end of June Sammy was invited to attend Marayah's 3rd Birthday Party! It was a perfect day to be outside and enjoy some ice cream! Sherry did an amazing job of working with this theme - it was absolutely perfect; check it out!
The goody bags -
an ice cream cup for each child (coordinated with the table covering perfectly!)
look at the little ice cream spoons for the toppings (they are actually little picks that would be also perfect to top a cupcake)
Happy Birthday to you! Ice Cream candle too!
goofy face Sammy~
Ashley and adorable Ava checking out the hanging ice cream cones in the yard
and Marayah's coordinating t-shirt (we had this same t-shirt in the gift bag for M! But I should have known that Sherry would have also found it at Target like I did - luckily Sherry likes to dress her girls alike and that Luci isn't too much smaller than Marayah, so Luci gets an ice cream t-shirt too!) Isn't Marayah just precious?!
Marayah is letting Sam blow her new chocolate scented bubbles that he just gave her
and this is what Sammy did most of the time - since he still rides a trike, when he first climbed on this bike he got frustrated fast with the peddles as he'd step on them backwards (braking)... but to my surprise he didn't give up, he actually grasped it right away and kept busy on this bike most of the time!
Happy Birthday Marayah! Thanks for the invitation!
The goody bags -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my gosh! What a beautifully designed birthday party! I need hire some of your friends and you!! :)
I love the gift bags. I enjoyed reading the intersting names on them too.
Ice cream social, what a great idea.
Post a Comment