Hello Friends and Family - I am so sorry I have not got on my computer to update this blog with pictures around our recent move! I have been keeping busy with not only the move and family, but also a Bake Exchange last week and we hosted an adults-only "friends" Christmas Party here on Saturday. Busy times but very enjoyable! (though I did crash yesterday and had myself a nap and early bedtime)
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Jen T. and Dana for these lovely hostess gifts they brought to me on Saturday for hosting this years Christmas Party! (I see I forgot to grab the Bath & Body Works handsoap for the pic too, woops, thanks for that too Jen!) The Poinsettia is beautiful - I have wanted to get one for years and never have!! And this frame Dana is beautiful too! I can't wait to find a perfect spot for it and fill it with a picture!
Thank you so much Ladies!

My week is much much less busy this week so I'll plan on getting on here to update you with some pictures of our move and new house...etc.
Merry Christmas!!
1 comment:
what beautiful gifts! How sweet!
Post a Comment