I rarely take video clips on my camera but really should do it more often. So here's my first video upload - I realize that I took the video sideways, so just tilt your head - this time it's my fault and not Blogger's!
So this is Sammy on this jumping ball thing I bought in the summer from Ross in the USA for cheap... in the last week or so this has become a favourite little bouncy toy. This house is perfect for it too, which is why it is getting used so much, with hardwood floors throughout there is plenty of space and ease to use this toy! Bounce on Baby! * looks like it worked but it does seem a bit dark to me...sorry*
2 comments:
hey jen!
sorry i have taken SO very long to respond first to a question you had a while ago about the little toy number train you saw in one of my post. we actually got it as a gift so i have no idea where it is from. but it sure is cute and the girls love playing with. there isn't even a name brand on it or anything.
next, we actually to those family pics. it's so hard to get someone to take it when we have to try and coordinate schedules and then just hope the weather is nice on the day we choose. so this year, since we had al the equipment already we just went and did it ourselves when all the girls were in relatively good moods and the weather was nice. we were very pleased with how they turned out considering....
and lastly, i loved you post a while back about your black friday shopping trip. that sounds like such fun.
hope you are all doing well and have a great christmas!
We have one of those balls. Kids really like it. Calleigh asks to bounce but I have to hold her on it.
Post a Comment