Our trampoline arrived from Costco this week -- and so Daddy got it put up on Wednesday for us! Yea! It was a dry week so we were all able to enjoy it lots already. Luke and Sammy jumped together too on Thursday:
I know! LOL. In the first one EJ is wearning shorts and his winter jacket - though it was a cold (by our standards) day, not sure how he was okay with shorts on?!
We have the exact same trampoline. The kids LOVE jumping on it... and the net is great. We just close it up and can walk away leaving our 2 year old in there knowing that she'll be safe. I do read your blog Jen... as you know now if you didn't already :) I have a private blog that i'd love for you to check out if you'd like. just email me at shiebert@msn.com and i'll invite you.
4 comments:
I find it funny that 1 picture it looks liks EJ is wearing shorts & the next picture, they have winter coats on.
I know! LOL. In the first one EJ is wearning shorts and his winter jacket - though it was a cold (by our standards) day, not sure how he was okay with shorts on?!
That is SOOOOO FUN!!!!! How nice to be able to do something like that for your kids (and you too!!)
Jumping on the trampoline is GREAT exercise too!! :)
We have the exact same trampoline. The kids LOVE jumping on it... and the net is great. We just close it up and can walk away leaving our 2 year old in there knowing that she'll be safe.
I do read your blog Jen... as you know now if you didn't already :) I have a private blog that i'd love for you to check out if you'd like. just email me at shiebert@msn.com and i'll invite you.
Post a Comment