Monday, December 08, 2008

our 6th move in 10 years

On November 15th we made another move from a townhouse into a house... I am quite hopeful that this will be our home for the longest yet (and that just means more than 2.5 years). We had some wonderful helpers again - thank you to Darrell, John, Kurt, Geoff and Shawn for your help again! Jason, as you can see by the photos below, did a huge portion of the move out of the townhouse and already had 3/4 of the truck loaded by the time we asked our crew to show up!can anyone tell he is a perfectionist? By the way the boxes are all lined up in a perfect puzzle... that's my hubby for you! Bless his heart! :)

2 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Before I even read what you wrote, I looked at the pictures & thought, 'wow, that is packed neatly'

Laurie said...

I am so happy for you and your new home! What a blessing! a well deserved one!!!!