Gabriella has limited speech still - she still does her 'uh, uh' thing I described quite a few months back; she does use sign language for the basics like please, thank you, more. Let's see, for my sake, what does she say: Mama, Dadda, Elijah, Hippo, G'ma, G'pa, juice, 'where are you'. I can't think if she has any other words - I'll keep track now and see what she does say, though I don't think it's much more than this.
She is a little sweetheart. She loves her hippo to bits still. She sucks her thumb and had started a couple months ago to suck it much more often than she did previously which was in bed only really... now it's more, probably b/c we have hippo around all the time. She sleeps through the night about half the time; I think that's safe to say. She likes to get in a morning nap still many days, which is fine by me. She has all 4 molars (since close to 12months) and 4 teeth each on the bottom and top.
Last Saturday (6th) I finally tried to put in 2 ponies in her hair for fun... and it worked. She did look much older to me with 2 ponies in though; I haven't done it since.
For as long as Gabriella has been climbing up on chairs at the table (quite awhile already), if she would spill some water from one of the boys cups left on the table, she actually would go and get a dishtowel to wipe it up! Now, who's daughter is she? LOL - obviously Jason's daughter!! I didn't instruct her to do this, she has learnt this by watching her brothers who do the same... I finally thought to take a pic of her wiping the table this week!
4 comments:
SHE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE~ I say that a lot....but she is!! The pony tails look so cute, too!! :)
That's great that she is being such a little helper around the house!
This makes me think I should do a bit of a post on Isaac. :)
what a cutie! love the big brown eyes :) for a long time now, devyn has been right on top of grabbing a cloth to clean up also!.. and she went through that faze (spelling?) of putting things in the garbage too... funny the things that i found in there!
If Calleigh had that much hair, I would have it in ponytails every day.
Calleigh puts things in the garbage & good thing we have clear bage b/c we found a pair of her Dawgs in the garbage bin one day.
I love that last picture in the mask LOL that's hilarious, it's so much bigger than her :)
Post a Comment