Monday, August 11, 2008

T.V.


What do we do a lot of when we are on vacation - during down-times... yes, the TV is on and the boys are glued. Well, Elijah is glued and Sammy pays it a bit of attention too. Oh, Playhouse Disney and NickJr.... love those channels!!! :)
Funny thing is, since we don't have Cable at our house (haven't had it since 1999), my kids (ie. Elijah) don't understand commercials and wasted TV time between shows (or movies as Elijah refers to them b/c that's all we have). So when a commercial came on he clearly state that he didn't want to watch that show... and where's the show he is watching...etc. We had to explain over and over again that it will be back or that it's over after 30minutes and something else comes on next... something out of my control. LOL - kinda cute and as Laurie said in response to this "story", naive. We shall keep it that way!
I enjoy TLC too when we are on vacation... except when I do get a chance to sit and watch it's usually a show about fixing up cars instead of houses...and that's a waste of time! What we are noticing is that CSI is on every hour in the evening hours... take your pick, or watch them all, crazy!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

And when i said Naive.....I meant it in a positive way! I think it is great they don't know a lot about tv.....my kids know way too much!!