Wednesday, August 20, 2008

so thoughtful

On Friday Alexa dropped off all 5 girls here after school and also left me with a container of some fresh blueberries she picked last week - they were delicious! I will eat blueberries in things; we always get blueberries for the freezer...but to tell you the truth, I wasn't big on them fresh UNTIL this year. Man, they were tasty! What was my problem before?!Thank You!

And then Friday afternoon the kids and I went to visit Patti, Madison and Wyatt. Patti so kindly gave me a new SU! Catalog to drool over! THANKS!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I can't believe you would choose frozen over fresh! Glad you came to your senses LOL :)

I have been enjoying blueberries almost every morning this summer!

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

I'll still have saskatoons before the blueberries.

I'd love to see the catalogue.

Jen S. said...

actually, the issue wasn't fresh vs. frozen blueberries... it's blueberries in general. I don't necessarily like blueberries unless they were in a smoothie, muffins or cake - which meant fresh or frozen, but hidden. I didn't eat fresh... or frozen on their own. :) But now I see how good they are! :)

annette said...

I was the same as you Jen, this year is the first year that I have actually enjoyed them fresh. and Malia too, I have to hide them away from her or she will keep beggin for more, whereas Kallista (who will eat anything) won't touch them, or raspberries...
and the catalogue, isn't it fun to dream about what we could all buy if money wasn't an issue :)