Wednesday, August 27, 2008

On Sunday afternoon we learnt that all our extended Family had gone over to Gibsons to be with Grandpa - I wasn't planning on going over for the day since the Memorial Service isn't happening until mid-September, but when I heard this I wanted to go. So we made quick arrangements for Fran and Amy so we could catch the first ferry over Monday morning. We picked up Paul and Carla and took them with us and Matt met us at the terminal - we had time to kill before our ferry arrived so we walked to the parkso windy on the ferry on the upper outside deck:At the Care Home visiting everyone and Grandpa - we went for lunch at Molly's Reach with my Family and Mark, Maureen (my cousin) and her boys, Surrow and Joshua and then a stroll on the docks between the boatsJoshua in red is one day younger than Elijah - so it was fun for the boys to play a bit - these boys are the closest 'cousins' in age that my kids have
Grandpa and Elijah - little did I know Elijah would be vomiting later that day - I think I should look at all the times this happens when we are out and about and come up with a conclusion of why it happens and plan for it! Poor guy - I'm thinking there is a link between overtiredness and excitement?Maureen, my cousin, and Gabi - this was the first time the whole Family met Sammy and GabiDad, Mom, Matt and Carlawe had time for a swim at the hotel where everyone was staying - so that was a nice way to end the day - here is JoshIt was so nice to see my cousin's, Uncles and Aunts...it's too bad it's very few and far between visits. Since my Grandma's Memorial Service won't be for awhile yet, we do look forward to visiting with you again soon!

1 comment:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Interesting about the throwing up hey? Seems to happen when you're away.