Thursday, August 07, 2008

This past weekend we had as many Chinese Girls in our home for 2 nights as we do in our immediate family ... 5 girls!

Alexa and Andy got some time away while I had her two girls, Lily and Connie over for Friday - Sunday. And after this was already arranged, we were asked to have Angel (the youngest of the group... she's not even 10 yet) over while her Host Family went away on a vacation this week... so we had Angel for 5 days, overlapping Lily and Connie's stay.
It went great!
We went scrapbooking - always a hit - and actually these girls got into it faster than past girls... by already buying up lots of stickers and things to embellish their work.
And we did some fun Tinkerbell tattoos and floats on Saturday night...yummy!

2 comments:

Jen S. said...

LOL - I see in the post below this one that I wrote the exact same description about Angel... at least I'm consistent!

Laurie said...

Yummy is right! Had they had floats before??

Wow, that would be a house full! Did your kids enjoy it!?