Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's a Boy!

Congrats to Brian and Korinne on the birth of their son!!! Koby Strom born on May 20, my brother's birthday!
I stole 2 photos off of Korinne's blog for you to see (but chances are you've seen them already b/c you visit her blog too)You look great Korinne!

2 comments:

Korinne Tjepkema said...

Thanks Jen!
We sure are enjoying our new addition. He's so good! I didn't realize I'd get this much sleep - I guess we're making up for the pregnancy sleep-loss I had. Hopefully this is a trend that continues - but I'm not taking any chances... Im sleeping every moment I can!!

Laurie said...

I looked at the picture (I don't even know her) and thought, wow she looks great! After having a baby :)

Glad to hear he is doing so well and that a busy mom is getting enough sleep.