Well, this past weekend we celebrated ALL the May Celebrations with my Family. There are a lot! Mother's Day, My Birthday coming up on the 19th, Matt's Birthday on the 20th, Paul's Birthday on the 30th and this year Jade too, her birthday is Wednesday! We do it all at once... here are a few photos, I didn't take many and 2 of them happen to be of the same 3 people, but that's okay:

Uncle Matt with Sammie

Taking a turn blowing out our candles. We sang Happy Birthday twice... first for Jade to have her own turn and then for the three siblings

How many boyfriends Jade?
4 comments:
Twice?? We sing 4 or 5 times for each boy b/c they just want to keep blowing out candles.
Oh wow! Maybe we haven't got there yet b/c our boys are younger... who knows!!
At Luke's 2nd birthday (party) we actually forgot to sing to him... and last night we were talking about the cake Jade got at school for her birthday and we were reminded that I didn't get a cake this year. :( Oh well, I didn't even notice till a week later.
oh poor Luke, we (?) forgot to sing to him? I can't remember, unless you are talking about the Family Party.
I was wondering if you had to make dinner on your birthday actually... did you? I get a cake b/c we do it with my whole family, otherwise I can't see Jason buying a cake for me...
Post a Comment