Ok, so now that I am a "new blogger"... how do I get my Labels to show up in my sidebar by category? Know what I mean? Matt, you have it on your blog... could someone tell me how to do it? Thanks.
Go to Template- page Elements, then add a page element and it is there called "Labels"... i changed mine to be called "looking for something". It's pretty easy. i know though that i had to do something to my template before it would let me "use" the new features.
3 comments:
I have no idea BUT....
I wonder if you could go back to your old template......and maybe there is something in there, that is missing in your new template?!?!
Sorry can't help ya out !
Go to Template- page Elements, then add a page element and it is there called "Labels"... i changed mine to be called "looking for something". It's pretty easy. i know though that i had to do something to my template before it would let me "use" the new features.
Thanks Alexa. That is very cool... you can change colours and all sorts of things in that area. :)
Post a Comment