Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Jason's sister, Suzan, just emailed me this photos that she took when she visited us last weekend. Aren't they great? Thanks for passing them along to us, Suzan! I love all of them!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just trying to figure out who your boys look like. they look so different from each other.

JH

Laurie said...

I was thinking the same thing as Jamie!

I think that EJ looks a lot like his mommy, and that Samuel looks alot like his daddy!?

What do people usually say? What do you think?

Jen S. said...

well, I wonder Laurie, if you have the names mixed up? Hmm.
B/c everyone says that Elijah is a mini-Jason... which he sure does look at lot like Jason, but there is definitely some of me in his face.
Samuel, they say looks like me and my side of the Family. I agree. I see my Great-Aunt's smile and some of my Uncle's when he smiles.

Anonymous said...

That was my thought too (that the boys look so different!). Those are GREAT pictures! So cute!!

Jen S. said...

Holly, you left me a comment!!! THANKS! :) It's so good to hear from you, you faithful blog reader!
Keep the comments coming.

Anonymous said...

No problem :-) I love your blog!!