So, here are our girls! Sara is on the left and Jade is on the right. They are adorable... and ready to go in their "parkas"! It's cold here for them, so imagine if they were going to visit you, my dear friends, that live in Saskatchewan?!

They are all settled already in their bedroom... and now tucked in bed for hopefully a good night sleep, their first one, in Canada. Oh wait, shoot, her Mother just called I have to wake her up. Poor girl.
Elijah is
IN LOVE with these 2, we'll call his Sisters. Hopefully he can not get in their faces too much... like helping them while we were working on their initial Homestay questions after dinner tonight:

So, my job has officially changed today... and so far so good. They are adorable, speak fairly good English for age 10...!
5 comments:
I can't wait to meet them!
They are so adorable. I am not sure if you know, but in a couple weeks its the Chinese New Year. (Feb.17) I hope that you guys have a incredible experience.
Charla
Wow, good luck Jen, I'm sure you'll do great with them! They're lucky girls! By the way, my Samuel has the same little GAP shirt as your Samuel.
Thanks to Dana! She got that little shirt for Samuel! :) It's so cute, I agree.
Yes, I was just thinking earlier today that they sure would be cold if they were here.
Jamie
Post a Comment