Here's how our day has started so far! Here is Samuel in this cute little Old Navy Pumpkin shirt I picked up for him last year for 50 cents.

After Samuel's morning nap, we made our way over to our mall for trick or treating! Many of the stores were participating, so lots of treats to be had for the boys.

Once we finally finished at the mall, we headed over to McDonald's for free cheeseburgers and free small drinks for those dressed up! You can see all of us dressed up... however Jayden's costume is just off his top half so it doesn't get full of ketchup and Elijah is missing his hat. You'll see complete costume photos from our festivities yet to come!
2 comments:
Oh my! I have to see a picture of Sammie in his elephant costume close up... do you have one? And Elijah too... the pirate!
Hello! Yes, I fully intend to post some more pictures... but blogger isn't uploading photos right now (not sure how you were so lucky to get yours uploaded today). I'll keep trying, so keep checkin' back!
Post a Comment