Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pumpkin Fun

This morning I pulled out these wooden pumpkin shapes I picked up last year after Halloween for the boys and we painted them up! They enjoyed this activity. (excuse their smocks; I had to grab these 2 grubby t's from my drawer, a bit girly, there regular t-shirt smocks are in the room where Samuel was sleeping; and I wanted him to stay sleeping!)ElijahJaydenand we did some stamping with foam stamps and paint too!

2 comments:

alexa said...

Fun times had by all at the Open House (except Kara was not too fond of the tattoo, but neither was Luke) Good to see that EJ did the stop drop 'n' roll. J didn't want to stand in line to have him say no, but i guess he did :)

alexa said...

Always crafting Jen!! that's great. i wish i weren't so scared of Tyler making a mess and eating everything... one day.