This morning we met some friends at the Pumpkin Patch! It was (is) the most perfect day to go to the patch! The sun is shining and it is hot, actually! Dave, Deanna, Bailey and Chloe; Joanna and Jenna; Leo, Julie and kids (!); Miriam, Travis and Bradley; Alexa, Danika and Luke all met us there for some Pumpkin Daze fun (by the way, Aaron and Jen, we missed you guys)!
We ate a picnic lunch first, then headed to the animal barn and hayride out to the patch to pick our pumpins!
Samuel eating the hay!
it is sooo bright Elijah can't open his eyes for this cute shot.
Samuel eating the hay!
it is sooo bright Elijah can't open his eyes for this cute shot. Still makes a cute enough pic though, I think!
Travis, Bradley and Elijah
1, 2, 3 throw up the hay and watch it fall all over Samuel
how fun, driving a tractor!
Danika makes a great face for the pumpkins...! (Elijah is in there too a bit)
Hayride back from the patch...see Luke's cute little pumpkin?
Travis, Bradley and Elijah
1, 2, 3 throw up the hay and watch it fall all over Samuel
how fun, driving a tractor!
Danika makes a great face for the pumpkins...! (Elijah is in there too a bit)
Hayride back from the patch...see Luke's cute little pumpkin? Thanks for a great trip to the Pumpkin Patch friends! Sorry to D, D, B and C; L, J & kids and J & J... I got no shots of you guys to add to this post.
Also, see Alexa's blog at some point for more photos! click here: Alexa
8 comments:
WOW~~~~HOW FUN!!! I checked out Alexa's too! I sure do wish we had a pumpkin patch here! That looks like so much fun!! Does it cost anything to go? Just the cost of the pumpkins? Or how does it work! I am glad you had such a beautiful day for it!!!! Laurie
Sure sounds like you had a fun day. A picnic too! Much nicer there. It's rainy here in Sask. I'll go check out Alexa's.
Jamie
You went to pick "pumpins"?
JH
Okay, I gotta go there! Max would go crazy for the tractor. Where is it, and when do they close for the season?
Yes, I was just re-reading the post and noticed that too, then I your comment arrived! Pumpins! Yup, that's what we call them here in BC, where we actually have Pumpin Patches to pick them! lol
Picnic, oh yes. It was so beautiful, it was hot we wanted to take off layers (but there were no layers to take off).
Laurie: it's all FREE! Well, no, sorry, to go to this place is free. If you want to take the hayride it was $1.50 per person (you can easily walk out to the patch, and that's what we did our first visit this Fall... but it's part of the experience to pay that to have a hayride)
then the PumpKins are all priced by size... Luke's tiny pumpkin was .75, then $1, $2, $3...etc.
What fun... I love Fall for all these reasons, I really wish you and Jamie could have the Fall Fun that we do here. (come visit?)
Glad you two checked out Alexa's blog too... leave her a comment, she totally remembers who you are! She'll love that!
nevermind, I just checked your post from the first trip. I'll get in touch with them myself. You're a good advertisement for them!
Rach, yes, Max would love it! It's great! I left you the address and directions when you asked on my "first visit to Willow View"... see that again! :)
When do they close for the season? you're here in November and so these are their hours: Mon - Sat 9-5 closed Sunday. (in Nov)
They won't have all those pumpkin Daze activities though, but it might be worth checking out!
Post a Comment