My little 3 year old is quite excited about his new puzzles he got for his birthday. I was excited that he rec'd them as gifts because I thought it was time he learnt to do 'harder' puzzles, like those little 'box' ones (if you have kids, you know which ones I am talking about). He got one Backyardigan's box one with 15 large pieces that he can do 90% by himself! I'm so impressed, b/c before he rec'd that he'd only done those simple puzzles that you begin with. Thanks Annabel! Brock also gave him a box puzzle with 24 pcs, Veggie Tales! Thanks Brock! And Alex gave Elijah this bucket puzzle with ABC picture and word matching puzzle. Love it, thanks! He's been sitting at the table a tonne this Thanksgiving weekend, doing puzzles! Thanks!!


I found another box puzzle for him at Sears on Clearance the other day, Dora, so now we have a total of 4 puzzles that he is doing over and over again! Good for his little brain!
2 comments:
Micah loved puzzles at that age.
that last picture is so precious. You can really see his little brain working.
Post a Comment