So not only did Elijah have a special day this past weekend turning 3, his little brother aka Samuel turned 9 months on that same day! Here he is, smiley as always!

(Korinne, like his PJ's? I love them! Thanks!)

PJ Picture! Elijah and Samuel just adore one another 99% of the time. It's so fun to watch. Elijah is already very protective of Sammie too, for example if I haven't got the gate up quite yet and Sammie is in the area, Elijah will hold him back and say quite hastily "get the gate up Mommy!"
5 comments:
what's in his mouth in the first picture?
ya, ya, I know it shouldn't be in his mouth! It's an end to a broom that Elijah once had as a 'toy' instead of using our real broom. I snapped the picture anyway before grabbing it from his mouth! Leave it to you, Rach, to point that out! Just kiddin'. It's all good!! Thanks for asking!
I was gonna ask too. It looks like he's got a long purple tongue (me and my dark screen still!)
But very cute, loving little boys!
Wow, Samuel looks like he has a fewe teeth already. Simon didn't get any until after a year.
Jamie
Yes, Samuel has 6 teeth already! It's hard for me to believe b/c Elijah only had 2 teeth at a year.... It's nice to get these teeth 'out of the way' in regards to teething.
Post a Comment