Friday, February 13, 2009
Thank You
I also received a Valentine's Gift from my wonderful husband... one dozen absolutely beautiful red roses! THANK YOU!
and from my dear friend, Alexa, this wonderful, beautiful card! It's so nice to receive 'made with love' cards! Thanks!!
And then just in time the Post Carrier just dropped off this fancy-schmancy Valentine's card from Laurie - a friend I've had since Nursery School! Laurie, this is pretty cool - thanks for taking the time and thought and energy to sent it my way!
I will show you a top view so you can see it's not just a card, but more a gift-card... enclosing some cherry Lypsyl!
and the inside, in case you want to give this cute gift idea a try!
Thanks everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good timing! Glad you got it! :) And that you like it. Pretty simple.
Sweet of Alexa!!!
AND SWEET OF YOUR HUBBY!!!!!! :) :)
Happy Valentines Day!!!
The heart on the inside is supposed to be somewhat of a scratch and sniff (cinnamon) But I don't think it worked that good.!??
oh cool! I just scratched it and sniffed - I smell it a bit! :) What a fun idea!!
Post a Comment