Today Erin came over all dressed up in Valentine-y clothes, so I thought it was high time for some pics of the girls together. I quickly got Gabi changed into some Valentine-y clothes too and had a little photo shoot... well, I did take a lot of pics actually and will publish quite a few b/c they are so cute! It was hard to get them both smiling... Erin is 18 months and Gabi is 19 months:Erin started to blow:
Sweet outfits. Is Erin quite a bit bigger? She looks like it in these pics. You should get a pic of them standing side x side or back to back. I forgot to take a pic of Calleigh in her valentine dress.
2 comments:
SO SWEET!!!
Sweet outfits. Is Erin quite a bit bigger? She looks like it in these pics. You should get a pic of them standing side x side or back to back.
I forgot to take a pic of Calleigh in her valentine dress.
Post a Comment