Elijah asks me in the van this afternoon, "Mom, are these girls {referring to the three Japanese Girls we have in our home this week} going to go to Grandma's too when you and Dad go on vacation?"
I said, "no, they will be gone; back to their home in Japan."
E - "how long will they stay here?"
Me - "only 1 week"
E - "that's a long time" (LOL)
Me - "actually, it's not a long time at all, it's a very short time to come to Canada"
E - turns to Rina who is sitting beside him, who he just adores, "I will miss you". They hadn't even been here for 24 hours yet, let alone 7 of those hours were spent at school today. LOL. Too cute. I had to write that down for my sake.
Pictures to come, my camera isn't beside me and I should go to bed; gotta get these girls at the school for 6:45am...
1 comment:
that is so sweet!
Post a Comment