Saturday, February 28, 2009

cupcake

Yesterday I picked up our Girls and Alexa's two Girls and took them out for cupcakes and tea at a fun coffee shop... Tracy Cakes. It was very fun! Sayaka had requested in her letter to her Host Family (when applying to the program) that she would like to go to a bakery when she came to Canada... so I thought this would be a fun start to a bakery and then we walked over to an actual bakery.which cupcake to choose? Though this is after the Woman put the only cupcakes left that day onto one shelf since it was nearing the end of the day... The cupcakes these girls have are Strawberry Cream, Peppermint Patty and Maple Rina got a Marble Mocha (Rina takes a picture of every food/meal she has eaten so far... she even took a picture of her toaster pastry that I fed them in the van on the way to the bus early this morning! So cute!)Elijah chose Peppermint Patty too

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Ok yUM!!!!!!!

and you had such awesome self control! I don't know that i could of!