Friday, February 06, 2009

19 Months

Gabriella is 19 months... she talks a lot again but most of it no one would understand. I can catch her drift most of the time - she is saying quite a few more words than I led on last month or last post I did on her... she is a cutey pie that we all just adore.
She has been into colouring lately:And here is a picture I found on my camera that Daddy took of her after her bath earlier this week... her hair is obviously curly/wavy when wetHere's a picture compliments of Uncle Matt - I should share some more photos like these in another post too:Some of her words in addition to the ones I posted before:
Paul, Matt, Carla, Sam, poopoo, juice, gog (dog), bath, I d'know, socks, please, thank you, bye, hi, done --- she will repeat basically anything you tell her to say too.
She is still working on her eye teeth. Finally I saw one poke through last week (top) and it's still poked through - phew! She has been feverish the past 2 days which I credited to teething - and yea, I feel her other top eye tooth gum swollen a bit which means it should break through soon?! I hope!!
Gabriella loves to laugh. She loves to go to her Daddy for attention, tickling and rough housing.
She is sitting on my lap right now, just woke from her nap and is feeling a bit warmer than she ought to... off to get some Tylenol to do the trick.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Growing so fast! Soooooo sweet!!

Lisa said...

She is absolutely adorable...

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks since the last pics on here. She looks a lot like Jason.