Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Last week Monday we went to Alexa's for a play time and visit with her and Ainsley, Camille and Meredith. Meredith and Gabi are only about 5 days apart! I had forgotten that Meredith was so close in age to Gabi b/c she just seemed older to me; I was thinking she was one of the few May Babies that I know! Alexa figured out that all three of us have the same GAP dress for our girls, so during this visit we put them all in the dress and had to take a picture! Great idea!
and on Friday night the "girls" went over to Miriam's for a visit, so we put one of the many matching shirts/outfits we have for Erin and Gabi, on and snapped some pictures:
Erin, 4 1/2 months; Gabi 6 months. Erin is about 1inch longer than Gabi!

4 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

How long are they?

Laurie said...

I already left a comment on Alexa's blog about the matching outfits, a while back.

They are sooooo cute! I think it is so much fun to dress them up like that. I have done that a lot with my own three girls, as well as when Kaelie and her cousin Delanie were under two years, my SIL and I would PLAN to dress them similar or the same whenever we went out together......a lot of times they were matching at church. It's great fun!

Jen S. said...

Yes, Laurie, I did read your comment on Alexa's similiar post. :) Too fun!

Jamie: I have no clue how long Gabi is... Alexa just pulled their legs when they were lying there that night and estimated about Erin being an inch longer. Maybe I'll remember to measure her tomorrow.

Sarah said...

so cute! they are growing up so fast.... time for another one??? tee hee!!