Gabriella started something last week, that our friend Kevin in Niagara, would LOVE!!!! She sits and then she rocks. Kevin does this too! We really want to show you a video clip of her doing it, Kev, because everytime she does we think of you! She does it a bit more violently though! At the Watoto Concert the other night I had her on my lap, using my hands as her seatbelt and she just went to town - pounding my chest with her head so hard; the man sitting beside me whispered something about this being the new method of CPR! LOL.
Gabriella now rolls over. She's usually sitting though, but the odd time I have her on her back, she graciously rolls to her stomach. She doesn't like to be on her tummy for long though and I'm not sure if she can roll back onto her back yet or not.
Here she is with her favourite teddy bear. When she is tired, I lay her in her bed and put this bear basically on top of her face. Immediate touch of the bear, when tired, brings her thumb to her mouth and she is off in LaLa Land. So sweet.
5 comments:
it's amazing at how big/old she is getting. When i compare her with Erin, Erin is still so much a baby. Yeah! a few more months to go. She would love to roll too, though she is content to lay now and just play and watch.
She is such a sweet heart. I think she started sitting up pretty early hey?? were your boys like that? Isaac does the sitting and rocking thing.......he wants to move, and kind of does, but not far......he'll be a scootcher on his bum kind of a guy I think :) LOL
Gabi is absolutely adorable!
Thanks Tina!
And Laurie, about sitting up. Elijah wasn't sitting fully at 6 months but Samuel was about the same timing as Gabi... so ya, you just never know! :) I really like that she can sit though - she is so content now, for longer, b/c she can sit and play. It's wonderful!
Calleigh still wears 3-6 month outfits too. Funny how she is just rolling now. Calleigh did at 3 months & was/is always on her tummy yet Gabi has been sitting for awhile & Calleigh just reached that milestone. It makes her seem so much older now that she sits.
Oh, I love tights.
Post a Comment