Monday, December 10, 2007

Thought we'd share a Family favourite recipe that I tend to only make at Christmas! Enjoy!

Mini Cheesecake Tarts

1 cup graham wafer crumbs
1/3 cup butter (softened)
1/4 cup sugar
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 pkgs cream cheese (250g)
2 eggs
1 can prepared pie filling

  1. fill 18-24 regular-sized muffin tin with liners (muffins cups)
  2. combine crumbs, butter and sugar
  3. press about a Tbsp into each muffin liner and press firmly
  4. in a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in condensed milk and eggs.
  5. spoon 2 Tbsp. into each liner
  6. bake at 350* for 15 minutes
  7. let cool; once cooled top with pie filling and place in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.

makes 18-24 tarts

We use cherry pie filling - but I also noticed a cranberry-cherry filling too that would be pretty festive!

1 comment:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Thanks. I'll have to try them. Here I thought they were made in mini tart shells.