Sunday, December 02, 2007

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...

(actually, I am not... I'd rather the snow didn't come and interrupt Christmas plans! And Matt, won't you be happy to come home to this white stuff after a week in Sun & Sand.)

So, what Title I really should have used is "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"... for the third November in a row, we are having snow! Ugh. Sure, it looks pretty... but when things are cancelled or people can't get out of their driveways or up the hill...or, or, or - so that part about snow in our area is just annoying! oh well, it's here and luckily it never stays too long!

and so along the lines of it beginning to look a lot like Christmas... it is in our house too! Last week we put up some pine garland and white lights to set the Christmas mood a bit for a Home Party I hosted... then this week we pulled out some more snowmen, Nativity Set... and a teeny tiny tree for the kids. It has some little ornaments on it even and Elijah wrapped up some empty packages for the tree too. So cute! It definitely is even more fun this year as Elijah and Samuel get just that much older to share in the excitement, 'magic', the wonder of it all.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

It's only Dec. 3rd, but it feels like Christmas is going to be here sooooo quickly! How things change from when we were kids......Christmas felt like it took forever to get here.....and now that we are old(er) LOL, it seems to sneak up on us! Sounds like the decorations, etc. were a lot of fun! When is the tree going up????