Anyway, this recipe comes from an Exchange a fews years back, from Lisa D. Today, when trying to come up with an easy, but Christmas-y recipe to make for Elijah's Preschool Parent-Party thing (I signed up to bring baked goodies)... I found this recipe in my recipe box. Thought I'd share, in case you have some more baking to do. :)
1 1/2 cups butter or margarine, softened
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
3 cups flour
2 cups semi-sweet Mini Chocolate Chips (I just used regular ones)
1/2 cup finely chopped nuts (I omitted this b/c I don't have any and there are nut allergies at school)
Powdered Sugar
Beat butter, 3/4 powdered sugar, vanilla and salt in bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Shape level tablespoons of dough into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
(I used my handy-dandy Pampered Chef medium cookie scoop, only filling it about 3/4 full)
Bake at 375* for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly browned. Remove from oven. Sift sugar over hot cookies on baking sheet. Let stand for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Sprinkle with additional sugar if desired. Store in airtight containers. Makes between 4-5 dozen.
No comments:
Post a Comment