I like how Alexa wrote in point form, what Erin is doing this month...so I will do that too, for my sake of filling in her Baby Calendar later on!
- Gabriella slept all night last night - uncommon for her for the past month! She did so well up until the end of October when she got herself a little cold and had a hard time breathing at night... from that point forward she hasn't slept all night! Ugh.
- Gabriella joined the boys in their room on November 8 - when we gave back her borrowed bassinet from Devin and Sherry (their second daughter was born on the 9th). She sleeps in the "bassinet" part of the playpen beside Samuel's crib. This will all be changed around after Christmas when we re-do their room and bring up the bunk beds! Ahh!
- Gabriella naps in the morning at about 9:00ish - 11:00ish. Thankfully we are home every morning except for Wednesdays when we take Elijah to Music Class. And then in the afternoon, she has been napping at the same time the boys nap! Man, this is wonderful!!!
- Gabriella is VERY interested in food - in watching us move our hand from our plate to our mouth - I guess it's almost time to start her on some cereal!
- Gabriella likes water! Jason gave her a sip of his water this past week and she just loved it!
- She hasn't rolled over again, since that one time I said she did at 4 months. She does somehow scoot herself around the floor, on her back though.
- Gabriella loves attention. She loves her brothers!
- I don't know what she weighs... my guess is just over 13lbs.
I think that's about it. Here's our little banana, Daddy's peach-as I heard Jason call her the other night I think, our beautiful angel and pride and joy - Gabriella Grace Laurette.
2 comments:
awwww I loved your update!! Time sure flies. You sound so happy and that is so great!!
What a sweet little girl... Glad to hear she slept, Erin slept through that same night and hadn't in a month either.
Look how she's growing... i wish we could just freeze them here.
Post a Comment