Sunday, December 31, 2006

Dumbo!!Mickey's House and Meet Mickey... Jason gets right into it!(Elijah didn't want to see Mickey so close, can you tell?)In the Pooh area, of course, Honey Pots

We saw the Parade, a special one for Christmas, but hope to see it again this week a little bit closer.
Disneyland is even more magical at Christmas! Although for us, we cannot believe that Christmas was less than a week ago... seems like at least a month ago. So it's nice to be hearing carols throughout the park as we are exploring!

*I'm noticing in the photos Elijah doesn't look too happy, but he is! He did awesome yesterday and Samuel did too! Elijah is just kinda sick of me wanting him to smile at every little thing, poor boy, but I take the shots anyway.

Boys are still not asleep yet, so I think I'll have myself a little nap too, if they'll permit me to.
Stay tuned!









No comments: