
Friday, September 01, 2006
Elijah found the missing bear...
So next time you are at Sears Sevenoaks upper floor keep your eyes open for a teddy bear out of place! Elijah found this teddy bear in the stroller area and showed me. I took a glance then a closer look to read the note tied to it's neck: "bring this bear to the portrait studio for your prize!". Okay! So off we went to claim our prize. We won a free sitting and a 8x10 portrait. This is it! {There was a better shot of us taken that I had chosen, but they couldn't print it out because the photographers arm or something was in the way. Anyway, they printed this one out for us in a few different sheets. I got them all free and we get to go back again next week to re-do our free 8x10!} So keep your eyes open for that bear!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment