Monday, August 28, 2006

Aldergrove Lake

On Friday, the 18th, Jenelle invited whoever could join her and the kids for a swim at Aldergrove Lake. So I dared myself and took the 4 boys to meet them there! It went really well. Aldergrove Lake is the perfect location for little tykes (Cherith, I know your daughter got some sort of rash after swimming there, but for most of us it's wonderful!)... and they did fantastic. They splashed in the water, running and jumping, playing and throwing sand (ugh). We spent all morning there and had a picnic lunch with Jenelle, Tatiana, and Chase.I even allowed Samuel to venture off the blanket. How can one keep an eye on three 2 year olds in the water while keeping a moving baby confined to a colourful blanket when there is sand just beyond its borders? lol Off he went to see what the big boys were up to!
Thanks, Jenelle, for inviting all of us to these Friday excursions! We are so glad we dared to meet you there... it was a success!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow you are brave to take all 4 kids out to the lake! I'm glad it was enjoyable.