by Sheila Walsh, Chris Harris and Allen Shamblin
I've carried it around
And I've hid it from the light
And I've learned how to smile
And pretend I'm all right
But I'm tired of all this running
And I'm tired of the pain
It's the wounds we deny that drive us insane
There is a heartache that no one sees
A frozen tear inside of me
I think tonight I'm going to set it free
Come and heal the heartache no one sees
I'm going to go down deep
To the place that is broken
Going to embrace it
Bring it out into the open
And bathe it in forgiveness
Bathe it in His grace
Make peace with the truth
That I couldn't face
Take this heartache, take this shame
Melt these tears and let them fall like rain.



I have wanted to do a post with these photos I took on our vacation...God's gifts to us of beauty; a bit of heaven on earth. And I came across the lyrics to this song, which seems all to coincidental. Maybe you'll find encouragement in those words and find freedom like my dear Friend has...AMEN!



"All creatures of our God and King,
Lift up your voice and with us sing,
Alleluia! Alleluia!
Thou burning sun with golden beam,
Thou silver moon with softer gleam!
Thou rushing wind that art so strong,
Ye clouds that sail in heav'n along,
O praise Him! Alleluia!
Thou rising morn, in praise rejoice,
Ye lights of evening find a voice!
And all ye men of tender heart,
Forgiving others, take your part,
O sing ye! Alleluia!
Ye who long pain and sorrow bear,
Praise God and on Him cast your care!" Francis of Assisi
Bless you, Fellow Bloggers and all those who come and read this site (I know there are a few of you)! May you find peace and rest in Him wherever you are today.
1 comment:
Oh Jen, thank you so much. The words and the pictures are just beautiful.
Post a Comment