Friday, September 01, 2006

Crayola: The Art of Childhood

I thought I'd post this one early so that those of you not gone camping for the long weekend and are bored enough to be sitting at home reading blogs (!)... can maybe be inspired to do something fun with/for the kids! Let's see what Crayola's second suggestion is:
Week #2: Turn Your Home Into an Art Gallery
Purchase inexpensive frames and hang your kids' creations around the house. Tape some drawings on the ceiling above the kids' beds to inspire their dreams.


Please tell me if you ever end up doing one of these!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen

I've been reading your blog for a while, probably since Rachel started hers. I guess it's time to leave a comment.

We have a hallway in our house that has been our art gallery. I haven't ever put frames around anything, though. You've inspired me to update our family gallery and I thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurel! Great to hear from you! I have peeked at your site too and one of these times I will leave you a comment!
I am so happy to hear that you've been inspired. That is so cool that you have your kids' art in the hall. Good for you! What a great mom you are... I can only imagine what it's like... baby/homeschooling/and looking into adoption! Wow!
Bless you Laurel-Anne. Keep the comments coming.