Thursday, October 29, 2009

marble game

Mom, make me a marble game please, I want a marble game... Sammy said this a few times on Monday morning - so the best I could do for him was give him a bowl and show him how to make it spin around! It worked for a little bit!I then thought Alexa might have the Marble-Works toy from Discovery Toys, so I made a phone call and picked up this toy for us to borrow!it would be nice to get the actual marble one (this one shown is for balls moreso, also from Discovery Toys) - shall we write that down on our Christmas Wish List?!

3 comments:

annette said...

my girls love the marble ball castle too! I have the marble works one, but haven't pulled it out for them yet. I saw a marble works on craigslist yesterday, in mission, selling for $20, if you're interested.

Laurie said...

Hee hee! What a great mom you are! And yes, what a great Christmas gift idea!!

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

He might like the game the boys got for Christmas called Tumble. (a form of Kerplunk we had as kids - I know you can get Kerplunk at Walmart)