Saturday, October 03, 2009

During the week of September 7th - Jason was out of province for work for a few days and Alexa's husband was hunting... so we met up one night for a picnic... and another night we met at McD's for supper/play! It was perfect!

Well, on the 9th, the day we went to McD's Alexa half-jokingly-half-serious asked Gabi if she wanted to come home with her as we approached our vehicles. Knowing she was more serious than joking... and since we had her "hippo" along (otherwise there was no way I'd send her, her hippo is her all at nighttime/nap), Gabi ended up going home with Alexa and her gang of children for her very first sleepover (besides Grandpa and Grandma's house)!!!!

I felt naked leaving for home without her, but it went over well! Lucky girl!
Alexa even bathed them when they got home! Looks like they had fun!Gabi went to sleep with no issue - waking up at about 4:00am when Alexa just re-covered her with a blanket and she slept til Erin woke at 6:00-something. I was prepared to go and get her in the middle of the night if need be!
Thanks for my very first sleepover Erin and Alexa!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Alexa told me all about her sleepover..and the pics are just too cute...

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

So sweet. I( am sure there will be many more sleepovers to come - it's a girl thing!!

Laurie said...

So sweet!! So cute!! So fun!!