Tuesday, October 13, 2009
C.E.C.
On Elijah's actual birthday he had a day off from school due to Christian Teacher's Conference - so we went and did our 'tradition' of going to Chuck E Cheese! I brought along a little cake and some candles and we celebrated Elijah together! We had Elijah's good friend from school with us since he wasn't able to make it to Elijah's party. Alexa and Erin also joined us - she had her Students of course as well as Angel and Helen for the day since there was no school for them either.
Gabi is right in there at CEC - I give her a few tokens at a time and she carries them from ride to ride inserting them herself and sitting on the little rides. Too cute! Such a big girl already!

This machine prints out 1 of 4 Girl or Boy "credit" cards with a picture of the child on it - Elijah's face is getting printed onto a card - a big hit always... and for one token (less than a quarter), why not!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
if you go online to chucky cheese and become a member they send you coupons to your email address. Just had a coupon for 100 tokens for 12 bucks. pretty good, last time ittook us over two hours to use themup!
You bet!
I get the emails... and when it's your kids' birthdays, if you sign that part up... you get a coupon emailed for 20 free tokens. so we always get that too. It's great. LOVE that place!
Also CEC coupons come in the "shop and save" flyer/coupon thing once every 2 or 3months too in the newspaper.
I know that you keep telling me that Gabi is tiny but man, everytime I look at pics of her she seems SO big.
LOL, Jamie. I know, I wish you could meet her in person. I got yet another comment this morning at school dropping off Elijah. The Mom said "you probably get comments like this all the time" I said I do, daily. she said, "she is so petite yet looks mature"
Erin is actually about the same height at Sammy, BTW. :)
again, what a fun time and fun place!!! nice to know about the coupons.....maybe I should look into it....never know maybe we'd hit one sometime!
Post a Comment