A friend (Annette) posted on her FB Status that she had taken her girls to a certain farm in town to pick, so from that a few of us ended up there. I ran into Christy there and she offered to take a picture of us right away, thanks Christy!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
strawberry patch
On Monday I took the kids to a local strawberry patch as a "fieldtrip" - meaning more for the sake of the experience than for picking a whack-load of berries. I've never taken them to a strawberry patch before, so I knew they would love to see it and then to be able to pick our own berries. We picked two ice cream pails in a short period of time. The kids did great and quite enjoyed it!
A friend (Annette) posted on her FB Status that she had taken her girls to a certain farm in town to pick, so from that a few of us ended up there. I ran into Christy there and she offered to take a picture of us right away, thanks Christy!



Samuel loves strawberries, in fact it's really the only fruit he'll eat. I've been buying California Strawberries for months already - so the fieldtrip was especially nice for him!
A friend (Annette) posted on her FB Status that she had taken her girls to a certain farm in town to pick, so from that a few of us ended up there. I ran into Christy there and she offered to take a picture of us right away, thanks Christy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awwww, that's so great! What a great mama taking them on a field trip!! FUN! WIsh we could of come too!
What a great Mom. I would never do something like that. You are more adventerous.
Post a Comment