Sunday, June 21, 2009

Waterslides

Last week Friday (June 12) we went to some local waterslides for "after school sliding" - it's $8pp when you enter the park (used to be $5) after 2:30. It was a bit of an overcast day, so the breeze kept Gabi shivering the entire time - but we visited the hot tub lots! It was a great time for us!

4 comments:

alexa said...

I see you are busy posting!! What fun! did i know about this?? Where oh where has my brain gone?

That's something we have never done (except one time when andy had to sit out cause of stitches) with our kids.

Jen S. said...

actually, I don't think you knew about this... so you aren't losing your mind!
You were going to be camping and so I don't think it came up what our plans were? Who knows.

Laurie said...

How fun! What a great family fun day!!

We are hoping to have some days like this too!!

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

We were thinking about going to the waterslides this summer but S won't go in the water(pool) at all so no point.